- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Jul 9, 2018
- [+] More Details
A review of AnyPassword by Fernando Ortega
Any Password is a rather useful tool that allows you to manage and store your passwords, usernames and all kinds of information of a confidential nature, in a tree structure.
Despite not being updated in around 5 years, AnyPassword still works on newer operating systems and is capable of providing encryption algorithms which are useful.
The program stores all this information in encrypted files which can be protected by a password. This way you only need to remember a password, giving you access to that file.
Any Password can also generate new random passwords according to the parameters you marques: length, characters you can use, and so on.AnyPassword features and highlights:
- Strong password storage encryption
- Hierarchical data structure
- Fast search function
- Fills login forms, automatically logs you in
- Built-in customizable password generator
- Expired password notification
- Password database synchronization
- Runs from removable devices (USB flash drive, HDD, U3 device, floppy)
AnyPassword is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from password managers without restrictions. AnyPassword 2.0.RC2 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
- AnyPassword Download
- Freeware Password Managers
- Major release: AnyPassword 2
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of AnyPassword may be available from RomanLab Co. Ltd.
We have tested AnyPassword 2.0.RC2 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]